Returns, Refunds and Replacement Policy
This returns policy forms part of our standard terms and conditions of use.
We do not offer any alterations, returns or refunds on any products we supply.
Paizley reserves the right to cancel or reject any orders.
No cancellations are allowed once the order has been accepted and payment completed.
Once the garment is worn, Paizley accepts no responsibility for any of the following:
- Beading falling off, getting loose or breaking, tearing
- Shrinking or Expanding of the Garment Fabric
- Tears, Rips or Cuts of the Garment
- Fading of Fabrics, Trims, Beading
- If your body size changes, we are not responsible for any alterations at any time.
- Colour changing or washing off or fabic colours, beading, trims or accessories.
Paizley ensures to do a thorough quality control prior to sending out any orders. You can rest assured that we will supply you with a quality finished product.
All garments should be gentle hand wash in cold water. We do not advise you to wash your garment in warm/hot water and in a washing machine or steam cleaning. Due to the delicate nature of the garment, washing the garment could results in garment issues, this is not the responsibility of Paizley.